tangled webs

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 23, 2007
      The dust jacket copy for Tangled Webs is now up on my web site. Go to the
      books page and click on the thumbnail of the cover.

    • Dawn
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 23, 2007
        I'm so excited, I'm so excited, I'm so excited!!! Which of the blood is
        capable of planting a trap like that? J-Jaenelle? D: We can only make
        guesses... How long until March??

        -Dawn

        On 23 Oct 2007, Kaeleer@... wrote:
        The dust jacket copy for Tangled Webs is now up on my web site.
      • scarlet_lullaby13
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 1, 2007
          OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG. That was my reaction (my dad looked worried).
          Omg, thats so unbelievably exciting. Soooo close now. Just five more
          months!!!!!! Argh!!!!

          *leaps out of her skin from excitement*