Re: [ShadowRealms] update

  • Laura
    Message 1 of 104 , Oct 16, 2007
      Does that mean we'll be getting a summary or sample of Tangled Webs soon?

      Laura

      Message 104 of 104 , Oct 22, 2007
        The anthology came out in 2000, so I must have written the story late '98 or
        in '99. Pretty much the same time I was writing Queen of the Darkness.

        Anne

        In a message dated 10/22/2007 12:27:27 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
        char0218@... writes:

        When did you write that story?