Re: A Kushiel's Dart Wee little spoiler....

  • scarlet_lullaby13
    Message 1 of 48 , Aug 9, 2007
      Melisande buried two very old husbands, and, apparently, had nothing
      to do with their deaths.

      Baudoin's mother was Lyonette.

      I want a Joscelin of my own *weeps*.

      Kathryn.
    • scarlet_lullaby13
      Message 48 of 48 , Aug 23, 2007
        So after pacing myself, I finished Kushiel's Avatar this morning. Very
        satisfying read. I have the next two on order from Amazon, I jsut
        don't know what to read in-between!

        Kathryn.