Re: [ShadowRealms] chat room on Thursday night

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 9, 2007
      As far as I know you can. This is my first time there, so I won't know a lot
      until I get there. :)

      Anne

      In a message dated 8/9/2007 5:23:41 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      aroehrich@... writes:

      Can anybody join and chat too?

    • wendyb52607
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 14, 2007
        How did the chat go? I just saw that it was happening today, how
        disappointing. :(
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 14, 2007
          It went fine. ::pauses:: Not much to say beyond that. :)

          I think Berkley Jove does these on the 2nd Thursday of every month. I may be
          back in October when Queen of the Darkness comes out in Trade. I'll try to
          let people know a little more in advance, but I wasn't sure myself that I could
          do it until the last minute.

          Anne