Re: [ShadowRealms] Invisible Ring Question (SLIGHT SPOILERS YET NOT)

  • Jilly Harris
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3, 2007
      I think it's like 300 years before Jaenelle's birth? If you remember the
      story that Daemon told Jaenelle about a Queen that was the last Queen to
      hold off Dorothea as long as she could, then he went to get the text that
      was written on how she stood against her that gave Jaenelle the idea on how
      she was going to rid the Blood of the taint? Well that Queen was Lia and The
      Invisible Ring tells that story. The Warlord Daemon is talking about who
      wrote that text before he died is Jared.

      --
      ~Jilly

      "Friendship needs no explanation."

    • Deni James
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 3, 2007
        Well that at least answers my question about the next book set in that world they can't really cross each other because it took place before Janelle's time

        Jilly Harris <midalah@...> wrote: I think it's like 300 years before Jaenelle's birth? Well that Queen was Lia and The
        Invisible Ring tells that story. The Warlord Daemon is talking about who
        wrote that text before he died is Jared.

        "Friendship needs no explanation."

      • Cubby
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 4, 2007
          just finished rereading Invisible Ring again and it gets better each time as i find something new that I didn't notice the last time I read it. Dee

          YAHOO/AIM/AOL dragonscub1a ICQ 380495169
          WINDOWS/MSN drgnscub1@...
          http://cubbys-den.covenspace.com/ (vixis)
          http://www.myspace.com/vampires_klingons_oh_my (Vixis)
          EXERCISE is a DIRTY work. Everytime I HEAR it I Wash my mouth out with CHOCOLATE.

          Argue not with dragons, for thou art crunchy and go well with brie "Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus" or ketchup whichever is handy.