Re: Re: recently reads - What is the deciding factor on buying a book wh

  • Katherine Lazo
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 7, 2007
      CLAMP's RG VEDA manga is finally available in English?!? I'd kind of given up hope that would ever happen.

      Katherine

      "Raonaid Siofra" wrote:For Mother's Day, my husband gave me fifty dollars to spend at Borders. There were two RG VEDA manga I wanted which meant I had thirty dollars left to spend on books.

    • Alyssa
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 7, 2007
        It's actually been out for a while, or at least they started publishing
        it in English a while ago. I don't know if they completed it yet or not
        as I am in England right now, and am waiting to get back to the states
        before starting buying it, as well as needing to finish up other manga
        series first (Angel Sanctuary among others) before starting another. I
        just wish CLAMP would finish X...
        Alyssa

        --- In ShadowRealms@yahoogroups.com, Katherine Lazo <casey_lazo@...>