Re: All of you:)

  • vuysher
    Message 1 of 27 , Jun 1, 2007
      Craig said
      > I don't see any reason a group of like-minded author-crazed fans
      > couldn't do the same thing.

      I met up with a group of ppl who read Lackey books well over 10 yrs ago
      now and we stil meet up periodically whenever we can organise it

      Jason
    • ~Priestess
      Message 2 of 27 , Jun 4, 2007
        What state is everyone in? Maybe we should get some logistics.
        I, for one, would love to meet everyone. Imagine the possibilities!
        Sounds like a great idea. :)

        ~Iria

        vuysher wrote:

        > Craig said
        > > I don't see any reason a group of like-minded author-crazed fans
        > > couldn't do the same thing.
        >
        > I met up with a group of ppl who read Lackey books well over 10 yrs ago
        > now and we stil meet up periodically whenever we can organise it
        >
        > Jason

      • Craig Corlis
        Message 3 of 27 , Jun 4, 2007
          I'm in Florida. Which, by the way, has Orlando, which is one of the best
          places to have a get-together there is.

          -Craig

          On 6/4/07, ~Priestess <priestess@...> wrote:
          What state is everyone in? Maybe we should get some logistics.
          I, for one, would love to meet everyone. Imagine the possibilities.
          Sounds like a great idea. :)
          ~Iria.

        • scarlet_lullaby13
          Message 4 of 27 , Jun 4, 2007
            I'm Down Under. But I'm still willing to meet everyone.:)
          • Rose Wink
            Message 5 of 27 , Jun 4, 2007
              Florida, North Eastern part

            • Yvonne Kalis

                Message 7 of 27 , Jun 5, 2007
                  Iria wrote:
                  What state is everyone in? Maybe we should get some
                  logistics. I, for one, would love to meet everyone.
                  Imagine the possibilities! Sounds like a great idea.
                  :)

                  well i'm over the big pond inthe UK so anything that
                  comes off in the US wud need a lot of planning

                  Jason

                  Life may not be the party we imagined, but while we are here we might as well dance

                  Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus ventosissimis exponebantur ad necem

                  All New Yahoo! Mail – Tired of unwanted email come-ons? Let our SpamGuard protect you. http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html
                • RoseOfMalice@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 27 , Jun 5, 2007
                    In a message dated 6/4/2007 9:34:25 PM Central Daylight Time,
                    scarlet_lullaby13@... writes:

                    >>I'm Down Under. But I'm still willing to meet everyone.:)

                    I'm in southeast Wisconsin. I'd rather go to your neck of the woods to meet
                    you! :)

                    ~Ariel
                    who's always wanted to go to Australia

                  • Soli
                    Message 9 of 27 , Jun 5, 2007
                      And I'm in Connecticut.

                      Soli

                      --
                      one long, shining thread of coincidence
                      quantumbutterfly@...
                      Message 10 of 27 , Jun 5, 2007
                        Is there a way to turn this into a poll on the site? Might be a little less
                        messy overall and easier to analyse.

                        Adrienne

                        --
                        http://bookcrossing.com/referral/adrienne10
                        http://360.yahoo.com/adrienne10_99

                      • LadyDragus
                        Message 11 of 27 , Jun 5, 2007
                          Missouri, Springfield..
                        • Craig Corlis
                          Message 12 of 27 , Jun 5, 2007
                            This might work better.

                            http://www.frappr.com/?a=constellation_map&mapid=68720298250

                            It's a private Frappr map, not on the general member directory or listed
                            publically. It's only use is to see where we're concentrated geographically.

                            -Craig

                            On 6/5/07, Adrienne Roehrich <aroehrich@...> wrote:

                            > Is there a way to turn this into a poll on the site? Might be a little
                            > less
                            > messy overall and easier to analyse..

                          • Robyn Hay
                            Message 13 of 27 , Jun 5, 2007
                              I'm Up North. Alberta has some lovely mountain ranges.

                              Robyn

                              scarlet_lullaby13 <scarlet_lullaby13@...> wrote:
                              I'm Down Under. But I'm still willing to meet everyone.:)

                            • Jaeneva
                              Message 14 of 27 , Jun 5, 2007
                                Odd.... There used to be another Anne Bishop frappr map I was on, but it
                                seems to have disappeared from my maps.

                                Jae

                                mailto:aroehrich@...]> wrote:

                                > > Is there a way to turn this into a poll on the site? Might be a little
                                > > less
                                > > messy overall and easier to analyse..

                                > Messages in this topic [link:
                                groups.yahoo.com/group/ShadowRealms/message/15610;_ylc=X3oDMTM1NDN1cGllBF9TA
                                zk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE4MzU2OARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUwMjAyMjcEbXNnSWQDMTU2NTIEc2VjA
                                2Z0cgRzbGsDdnRwYwRzdGltZQMxMTgxMDU2NDkxBHRwY0lkAzE1NjEw](0) Reply (via web
                                post) [link:
                                groups.yahoo.com/group/ShadowRealms/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJwcTNhY2xwBF9TAzk3MzU5Nz
                                E0BGdycElkAzE4MzU2OARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUwMjAyMjcEbXNnSWQDMTU2NTIEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbG
                                sDcnBseQRzdGltZQMxMTgxMDU2NDkx?act=reply&messageNum=15652]| Start a new
                                topic [link:
                                groups.yahoo.com/group/ShadowRealms/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJkcDJ2OXVkBF9TAzk3MzU5Nz
                                E0BGdycElkAzE4MzU2OARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUwMjAyMjcEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDbnRwYwRzdGltZQ
                                MxMTgxMDU2NDkx]
                                > Messages [link:
                                groups.yahoo.com/group/ShadowRealms/messages;_ylc=X3oDMTJkYTU1OTJ0BF9TAzk3Mz
                                U5NzE0BGdycElkAzE4MzU2OARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUwMjA
                              • Kimera
                                Message 15 of 27 , Jun 5, 2007
                                  New York City here ^_^
                                  Great hotels, horrible prices >.<

                                  What state is everyone in? Maybe we should get some
                                  logistics. I, for one, would love to meet everyone.
                                  Imagine the possibilities! Sounds like a great idea.
                                  :)

                                  well i'm over the big pond inthe UK so anything that
                                  comes off in the US wud need a lot of planning

                                  Jason

                                  Life may not be the party we imagined, but while we are here we might as well dance

                                  Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus ventosissimis exponebantur ad necem

                                • Elizabeth Schechter
                                  Message 16 of 27 , Jun 5, 2007
                                    Also in Florida! And also near Orlando!

                                    --
                                    Elizabeth Schechter
                                    House Oakenhame
                                    Message 17 of 27 , Jun 5, 2007
                                      I know I'm usually very quiet on this list and from the heart of Dixie in Alabama.

                                      Michael

                                      --
                                      Elizabeth Schechter
                                      House Oakenhame
                                      SCA: Aurelia Aurifaber. Barony of Darkwater, Kingdom of Trimaris
                                      http://www.livejournal.com/users/ladysmith/

                                    • Cubby
                                      Message 18 of 27 , Jun 5, 2007
                                        No she needs to come to CA it is so nice. I would really love to have a good writer come out this way. We very rarely have any writers come to Bakersfield. It is like the end of the world and no one wants to come. They built this huge convention center to attract all kinds of entertainment and them people can't afford to go because the prices are too high. The first and only convention we had at it was in 93 or 94. since then they have hockey, ice shows or music and like i said no one can afford to go unless they are rich. Barnes and Nobles doesn't have any signings and Borders has had only one in 2005 with Rick Springfield. Dee

                                        YAHOO/AIM/AOL dragonscub1a ICQ 380495169
                                        WINDOWS/MSN drgnscub1@...
                                        http://cubbys-den.covenspace.com/ (vixis)
                                        http://www.myspace.com/vampires_klingons_oh_my (Vixis)
                                        EXERCISE is a DIRTY work. Everytime I HEAR it I Wash my mouth out with CHOCOLATE.

                                        Argue not with dragons, for thou art crunchy and go well with brie "Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus" or ketchup whichever is handy.

                                      • Cubby

                                          Message 20 of 27 , Jun 5, 2007
                                            Well...I'm in a happy and full state ~I know I'm a geek...no need to tell me
                                            LOL~ Naw, I'm in California at the moment...but I can't wait to get home to
                                            Missouri...Kansas City Missouri...and will be there at some point...within
                                            the next year...hopefully for good.

                                            Picture this � share your photos and you could win big!
                                            http://www.GETREALPhotoContest.com?ocid=TXT_TAGHM&loc=us
                                          • Lori Schmitt
                                            Message 21 of 27 , Jun 6, 2007
                                              Hurray for Kansas City! I live on the Kansas side of the Metro area.

                                              Peace, love and dragons!

                                              Lori

                                              Message 22 of 27 , Jun 6, 2007
                                                <<<snip>>>
                                                > This might work better.

                                                http://www.frappr.com/?a=constellation_map&mapid=68720298250

                                                > It's a private Frappr map, not on the general member
                                                > directory or listed
                                                > publically. It's only use is to see where we're
                                                > concentrated geographically.

                                                <<<snip>>>

                                                Thanks for setting this up. :)

                                                ttyl,
                                                Lisa :)

                                              • Joie Helena
                                                Message 23 of 27 , Jun 7, 2007
                                                  So true...the MISSOURI side of Kansas City is cultured and fun and
                                                  awesome...the Kansas side is sucky LOL. Still...it's fun.

                                                • Lori Schmitt
                                                  Message 24 of 27 , Jun 7, 2007
                                                    um, ouch :) KCK does suck (tho not so much since the Speedway and The
                                                    Legends opened), but luckily I don't live in KCK. I'm a JoCo brat, me.
                                                    Peace, love and dragons!

                                                  • finn13@ksu.edu
                                                    Message 25 of 27 , Jun 7, 2007
                                                      I'm not too far away from you guys. I'm in Manhattan, KS right
                                                      now-because of K-State. I'm originally from Wichita, KS though.

                                                      Jenn