[ShadowRealms] about the lists

    Message 1 of 4 , May 10, 2007
      I know some of you are on both lists here at Yahoo, so would someone please
      pass along a message to the annebishop group.

      I'm sorry, but the amount of spam I was getting because of the spammers who
      infiltrated the group finally exceeded my tolerance. Therefore, with regret, I
      have left the annebishop group. I'm still here at the ShadowRealms group and
      at the forum provided at the Laurell K. Hamilton site (you can find the URL
      on the Extras page of my website, if interested).

      I didn't want people to be asking questions in the other group and wondering
      why they weren't receiving answers.

      Thanks,

    • tarnished_unicorn69
      Message 2 of 4 , May 10, 2007
        I'm sure we are all sorry to hear that,but kinda glad I'm on this
        group instead of that one,I thought about joining both but didn't as I
        liked this group instead
        Ieshea
        <<< I'm sorry, but the amount of spam I was getting because of the
        spammers who infiltrated the group finally exceeded my tolerance.
        Therefore, with regret, I have left the annebishop group.
        Thanks,
        Anne>>>
      • snugglersmom
        Message 3 of 4 , May 12, 2007
          Thanks Anne! I didn't want to leave in case you were still there but
          I'm out now and I can check out the Laurel Hamilton site as a bonus.
        • Cubby
          Message 4 of 4 , May 14, 2007
            so many writers have left their groups go lately. the Lackey group is nothing but spam now and Yarbro's group started a new moderated group so we don't have to put up with spammers. so i have 2 groups besides the 3 i moderate that i don't have to worry about spam on. it is so nice to just have conversations. Dee

            YAHOO/AIM/AOL dragonscub1a ICQ 380495169
            WINDOWS/MSN drgnscub1@...
            http://cubbys-den.covenspace.com/ (vixis)
            http://www.myspace.com/vampires_klingons_oh_my (Vixis)
            EXERCISE is a DIRTY work. Everytime I HEAR it I Wash my mouth out with CHOCOLATE.

            Argue not with dragons, for thou art crunchy and go well with brie "Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus" or ketchup whichever is handy.