Re: [ShadowRealms] Re: Books read lately

  • ja'von mccreary
    Message 1 of 81 , Apr 30, 2007
      I am the same way its time for finals and I haven't
      read anything except for pharmacology books and "The
      Great Gatsby" which I am taking a lit test on and my
      class that I student teach is reading it. (sigh) I
      like it but its boring to keep rehashing things for
      weeks at a time. Anyway I want to pick up this series
      after I finish the new Katie McCalister. Its about an
      angel and a weather goddess. I also finished the last
      book in the Violet series by Stephen Woodsworth a few
      weeks ago. I was almost crying by the end because I
      didn't wamt it to end that way.I don't know if he has
      ever been mentioned with this group. He is mentioned a
      lot in another group I belong to but he has some very
      supernatural elements and they make great
      mysteries.Thanks everyone for all the great
      recommendations I have a lot to look forward to
      reading.
      --- Raonaid Siofra <visionary_druid@...> wrote:

      > I heard good things about Armintrout's Blood Ties
      > book from another group. I haven't had the
      > opportunity to pick up the books for myself yet.

      > removed]

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Cubby
      Message 81 of 81 , May 14, 2007
        now I admit to trying to get old but not yet. But as for being grumpy and grouchy i am what i am and you kids made me that way sot there. LOL Dee

        YAHOO/AIM/AOL dragonscub1a ICQ 380495169
        WINDOWS/MSN drgnscub1@...
        http://cubbys-den.covenspace.com/ (vixis)
        http://www.myspace.com/vampires_klingons_oh_my (Vixis)
        EXERCISE is a DIRTY work. Everytime I HEAR it I Wash my mouth out with CHOCOLATE.

        Argue not with dragons, for thou art crunchy and go well with brie "Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus" or ketchup whichever is handy.