Also an introduction...

  • pirateeire
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2007
      Hello,

      I'm Nikki, and I'm a friend of the other new member, Dawn. I bring her
      up because she is really to blame for my interest in Anne Bishop's
      novels in the first place. I'm afraid I'm hooked and am not sure how
      to quit. :(

      I've finished the BJT, and about half of Dreams Made Flesh. I recently
      got my hands on Sebastian and am currently... right at the beginning.

      Truth be told, I've always hated reading. However, the Black Jewels
      series and the Tir Alainn trilogy seem to be to me what Harry Potter
      is to a fair portion of the world--something worth reading and a fine
      excuse to do so more often.

      Looking forward to participating in this group.

      -Nikki