to all members OT: VT Tragedy

  • bj hunter
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2007
      We all feel very bad about what happened at VT on Monday, and express
      our condolences to the families who lost a loved one and to the
      students. I feel this should be the last post on the subject unless
      Anne would have something to say about it of course. It is nice to come
      to groups like this as an escape from reality and to talk to others who
      have a love for books. Thank you all for your cooperation as usual! BJ
      and Kandra moderators