Re: [ShadowRealms] Re: Quick question

  • Rose Wink
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 18, 2007
      Anne, you make it sound so easy!
      Black Jewels has some of the most engaging characters of any books I've ever
      read, and some of the most real people, you do something other authors try
      for, and sadly often fail at. I've never hesitated to purchase one of your
      books, even knowing nothing about it, and I've never been dissapointed.
      Thank you for sharing your worlds with us, for sharing your passion with us.

      ~Rose @->---

      On 4/18/07, Kaeleer@... <Kaeleer@...> wrote:

      > I don't know. I tell stories about people. This is how they turn out.
      >
      > Anne
      >

      > In a message dated 4/18/2007 8:51:02 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      > scarlet_lullaby13@... <scarlet_lullaby13%40hotmail.com> writes:
      >
      > Do all of your books revolve around social issues? Or are there some
      > stories/ ideas that are purely stories to enjoy without the undercurrent?

      How did the electrician loose all the power in his house?

      he got married.

    • scarlet_lullaby13
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 19, 2007
        They turn out wonderfully. Thanks for answering he questions, sorry if
        someone had already asked them and the answers were in here somewhere.

        Kathryn
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 19, 2007
          No worries. :)

          Anne