Re: Powers of Detection (Surreal Story)

  • Raonaid Siofra
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2007
      <SNIPPED FROM "SHAR" ON MAR. 9 2007> I am waiting on BELLADONNA as I have a birthday coming up and I am going to ask for a bunch of books for that day. Anyone have any recommendations? Feel free to let me know. Only other new books I have had recently is LOVER REVEALED (which had a stronger female character that was more well-rounded. ..yay) and SCENT OF SHADOWS and I know a bunch of fantasy/paranormal authors are coming out this month. So many books, so little time...Shar <END OF SNIP>

      -- Petersson's SCENT OF SHADOWS looks to be a good one. The book caught my attention the last time I went to People's News to look for Ward's latest Black Dagger book. Next time I go there, I'll just pick it up.

      I had to go to Borders to get LOVER REVEALED. Now I just have to finish Feehan's DARK CHALLENGE (got sick of seeing the dark series in my to be read pile, so I am going to attempt reading one or two dark books a month). Not a big fan of Butch; I bought the book because it's part of the series and because the other brothers are in it.

      As for BELLADONNA, I'll have to wait until it comes out in paperback because I dislike hardbacks and don't buy them. That or I'll see if the library can get it in for me to read.

      Rao

      Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind, don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

      Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option.

      Creativity is inventing, experimenting, growing, taking risks, breaking rules, making mistakes and having fun.