Re: Fwd: OT Charlaine Harris books on HBO

  • wendyb52607
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2007
      Oh Really? I just finished reading "Powers of Detection" which
      features the story "The Price" about Surreal, and Charlaine Harris has
      a story in the book. It was pretty good, I hadn't ever read her work
      before, but I think I might pick it up now. It seems like it would be
      suited for television, so I'm interested to see how it turns out.