Re: [ShadowRealms] bookplate and drawing reminder

  • Robyn Hay
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 12, 2007
      Just a quick question...
      For those who have sent a request, did you receive a response?
      I sent one from my home email account but haven't heard back.
      Just curious to know if I should be patient or resend the email.

      Robyn

      Kaeleer@... wrote:
      Just a reminder to folks that the drawing for a signed copy of BELLADONNA or
      SEBASTIAN ends on February 22.

      Recent Activity

      1
      New Members

      1
      New Files

      Visit Your Group

      Genre magazine
      Science fiction and fantasy
      Film genres

      Yahoo! Movies
      Up for a movie?
      Check out the
      new releases.

      Yahoo! News
      Odd News
      You won't believe
      it, but it's true

      Yahoo! TV
      Read Ivanka's Blog
      Stay updated on
      The Apprentice.

      .

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 12, 2007
        Robyn wrote:

        > For those who have sent a request, did you receive a response?
        > I sent one from my home email account but haven't heard back.
        > Just curious to know if I should be patient or resend the email.

        I don't think she'd send a response...I assume a response that she
        received your request? If you didn't get a bounce back message
        I'd assume she did.

        K.
      • Robyn Hay
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 12, 2007
          Thanks Kandra.
          I'll just assume instructions on how to get a bookplate will follow eventually.

          Robyn

          2
          New Files

          Visit Your Group

          Genre magazine
          Science fiction and fantasy
          Film genres

          Yahoo! Movies
          Staying in tonight?
          Check out new DVDs
          and read reviews.

          Yahoo! News
          Space News
          Get the latest
          space related news

          Yahoo! TV
          You're fired
          A new season of The
          Apprentice begins.

          .

        • BJ Hunter
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 12, 2007
            You should get a reply with Anne's po box number. That is what I got. Maybe
            she is just busy..... BJ

            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 12, 2007
              In a message dated 2/12/2007 2:33:27 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
              robynahay@... writes:

              For those who have sent a request, did you receive a response?
              I sent one from my home email account but haven't heard back.
              Just curious to know if I should be patient or resend the email.

              Resend the email. I didn't get one from you Robyn.

              But it's good to mention that I probably won't mail the bookplates out until
              a) I finish the Black Jewels book which is due end of month and b) do the
              drawings for the signed books, which I anticipate announcing on Sunday, February
              25.

              If you received an email from me with the instructions for how to get a
              bookplate, then you know I got your email. If you don't get an answer within 48
              hours, please resend. I've been trying to be very prompt about answering these,
              but I haven't been online much (or on this planet, actually).

            • Robyn Hay
              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 14, 2007
                Thanks for clearing this up for me. I thought something might be up as you are usually very prompt. The email has been resent.

                Robyn

                robynahay@... writes:

                For those who have sent a request, did you receive a response?
                I sent one from my home email account but haven't heard back.
                Just curious to know if I should be patient or resend the email.

                Resend the email. I didn't get one from you Robyn.

                Recent Activity

                2
                New Files

                Visit Your Group