Re: [ShadowRealms] Re: What you've been reading(Rhiannons Ride)

    Message 1 of 20 , Jan 31, 2007
      ja'von wrote:

      > read each year, It 's amazing really because 2007 just
      > stated and I've already read six books and two short
      > stories.

      Wow, you've been busy! :)

      > island question i just wanted to say that knowing me I
      > would get everything that was in my TBr pile + all of
      > Anne's books +the Bible and find a way to combine them
      > all into one very very thick book.

      lol! Hmm...I think you'd have to find a way to compress them
      as no binding would hold them all. I'd suggest audio but on a
      deserted island you'd soon run out of batteries and would have no
      electricity.

      << My second book would be the Professor's guide to Surviving a
      Deserted Island.>>

      Good choice. I think he'd say Ginger or Mary Ann though! ;)

      Kandra
    • Raonaid Siofra
      Message 2 of 20 , Feb 3 11:58 AM
        <SNIPPED FROM "KANDRA" ON JAN. 30, 2007> Ok, Rao....PLEASE send me a copy of your spreadsheet or upload it to the files section? I'd LOVE to see how you have it setup if you don't mind! <END OF SNIP>

        -- Just so you know, my spreadsheet is pretty basic. I'm not too familiar working with it like word processors. I never got to take classes on that in college because of the birth of my first child along with working.

        Spreadsheets seemed more tidier than word processor. The authors in green are romance authors. The reddish-brown are fantasy/sci-fi/etc.

        I'd like to learn more about using spreadsheets.

        <SNIPPED > *smile* Sounds good!! Hmm, are they more YA though?<END OF SNIP>

        -- What does "YA" mean? It's not an abbrievation I'm familiar with. Hehe, it's probably something incredibly simple to figure out, and I'll smack my head in "DUH!" after I learn it.

        <SNIPPED >Ah, I should have read the above before asking if they were YA oriented <g>. Whats the URL of her website? No need to be quiet about an author you like, Rao! <END OF SNIP>

        -- She's an incredible author and person. My on-line brother went to two of her book signings for me, and she commented on how lucky I am to have a brother like him. He liked her because she commented on his Misfit shirt and padlock necklace.

        http://www.dailyinquisitor.com/hunter/intro.htm

        RAO

        Anger and agony are better than misery
        Trust me I've got a plan when the lights go off you will understand - "Pain" by Three Days Grace (awesome song there! My theme song}