anniversary

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 29, 2007
      Today is an anniversary.

      On the last Monday in January, 1997, my agent called and said, “We have an
      offer on the table.” I had sold my first novel, DAUGHTER OF THE BLOOD.

      This March, my 10th novel will reach the bookstores. So I’m doing a little
      celebration.

      From February 1 through February 22, I will take requests for a signed
      bookplate. Send me an e-mail at _anne@..._ (mailto:anne@...)
      for instructions on how to receive a bookplate. Please be sure to put
      BOOKPLATE in the subject line.

      Requests received between February 1 and February 22 will be eligible for a
      drawing. I will pick two names in the US and two names outside the US. First
      name in each category will win a signed copy of BELLADONNA. The second name in
      each category will win the mass market paperback edition of SEBASTIAN.

      It’s because of readers like you that my stories are available for others to
      enjoy. So this is my way of saying thank you for taking this journey with me
      and for sharing in the wonder of Story.

    • tarnished_unicorn69