Happy News

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 2006
      I just received the news that the anthology *Powers of Detection* has come
      out in mass market paperback and should be available in the bookstores again.
      So if you didn't get the Surreal story, "The Price," the first time around,
      grab it now. Anthologies tend to have short shelf lives in the brick-and-mortar
      bookstores.

      I'm very pleased they reissued this anthology.

      Anne

      No Matter What It Looks Like, I Am Working

      And Happy New Year to you all!

    • Robyn Hay
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2007
        Glad to hear it. I wasn't quick enough to purchase this book.
        Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

        Robyn

        Kaeleer@... wrote:
        I just received the news that the anthology *Powers of Detection* has come
        out in mass market paperback and should be available in the bookstores again.

        Recent Activity

        1
        New Members

        Visit Your Group