Re: OT: Introduction

  • diva_emilie
    Message 1 of 16 , Dec 1, 2006
      Definitely, Definitely, Definitely the Black Jewels Trilogy! The
      characters Daemon, Saetan, and (mind drew a blank..sheesh!) Daemon's
      brother..heh..are really to DIE for!

      Diva.
    • Jim C. Hines
      Message 2 of 16 , Dec 1, 2006
        Grin. I've added the trilogy to my Amazon wish list. No buying books for
        myself until after Christmas, but most years I get at least a few bookstore
        gift cards, in case my friends and family miss the wish list hint.

        Thanks!
        -Jim

        > Definitely, Definitely, Definitely the Black Jewels Trilogy! The
        > characters Daemon, Saetan, and (mind drew a blank..sheesh!) Daemon's
        > brother..heh..are really to DIE for!
        >
        > Diva.
      • diva_emilie
        Message 3 of 16 , Dec 1, 2006
          Well, I hope you get it because your just going to love it. I've
          also read Sebastien, I think you will like that one too. The sequel
          for that book, I hear, is Belladonna but I'm not sure whether that
          has been actually published yet. Let me know if you get the books
          and how you've enjoyed them!

          Diva.

          --- In ShadowRealms@yahoogroups.com, "Jim C. Hines" <jchines42@...>