Time Period comparisson to BJT

  • Celest
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2006
      When I read the series, I tend to see it as a mixture of mostly
      victorian/medieval fantasy with some influance of modern. I think it
      is because they dont have tecnology because they really have no need
      for it with the type of magic they have, so it keeps it in the
      victorian sence to me, because the victorians were right on the verge
      of the tecnology boom, and my own imagination throws in the medieval
      touches to the clothing and structures.