Re: [ShadowRealms] Invisible Ring

    Message 1 of 16 , Nov 18, 2006
      In a message dated 11/16/2006 2:14:57 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      scarlet_lullaby13@... writes:

      Thanks for another astounding tale Anne

      You're welcome. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

      Message 2 of 16 , Nov 18, 2006
        Just a confirmation before I head out for some solitary writing time.

        Yes, the Ebon-gray mentioned was Lucivar.

        See you in December.

        Anne

        In a message dated 11/16/2006 6:01:30 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
        Gentlewolf3389@... writes:

        But yes believe the ebon-gray was Lucivar's not Andulvar's.