Re: [ShadowRealms] what's up

  • Robyn Hay
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 1, 2006
      YAY! It wasn't just me!

      Robyn

      RoseOfMalice@... wrote:

      In a message dated 10/31/2006 4:29:21 P.M. Central Standard Time,
      robynahay@... writes:

      >>I wondered what on earth a warlord's spear was.

      I took it literally. I thought we were talking severe beatings, sucking
      chest wounds, etc. Then realization dawned and I put the book down and looked at
      it sideways for a couple weeks before I decided that I wanted to know what
      happened next and picked it up again.

      ~Ariel

    • Taesha Stevens
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 8, 2006
        i didn't wonder about "being broken on a warlord's spear." for some reason, that made sense to me. it was the prophecy, the black widow thing, and daemon and lucivar's relationship that i didn't catch on to for a bit.