OT - Out of the Shadows

  • Danielle
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2006
      Hiya all!
      I've been lurking around in the shadows for a few months and figured
      it was about time I said hi.

      So, uh... Hi everyone! ^.^ *waves*

      and Hi Anne!

      Oh and I wanted to mention that I persuaded a few of my friends to
      read the BJT and they love it (and considering that none of them are
      as obsessed with books as I am, it was really something!)

      Well now that I've said hi I'll wander back to the shadows where I
      belong *grins* but feel free to drag me out into the moonshine with a
      little conversation. I need to improve my tan ^.^