Re: [ShadowRealms] Quick Hello!

  • Yvonne Kalis
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 30, 2006
      Hi Robyn, I am actually a newbie too, have been a member for a few months but have not posted yet, so here I am. My name is Yvonne and I have been a fan of Anne since another member here, Craig, got me interested. I recently realized that my three favorite authors are named Anne. :) Anne Bishop, Anne Logston (who wrote a series about a fun-loving elven female thief), and Anne McCaffrey (of the Pern series). Everyone seems to be so nice here, and I enjoy everyone's posts. :) I look forward to many more enjoyable posts.

      --Yvonne

      Robyn Hay <robynahay@...> wrote: Newbie here! Figured I'd introduce myself. My name is Robyn and I've been an avid fan of Anne Bishop for years. In fact, I used to frequent ShadowRealms a few years ago and harrass Anne (not to mention Kandra) with questions on writing and the Black Jewels trilogy.

      I happily return as a wife and new-mother. Ready to send volleys of questions and comments in Anne's direction.

      Robyn

    • LadyDragus
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 1, 2006
        Welcome, I am still sorta new here too.
        I love annes work and can not wait for the next DJT to come out..or
        which ever book she puts out
      • Robyn Hay
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 3, 2006
          Thanks for the welcome (everyone)!

          My little one was 5 months yesterday, so she's a long way from giving me any lengthy writing time. :) Then, there is the issue with wanting a second...

          Figured I'd add a bit of personal BJT info:

          My fave character has always been Andulvar, so imagine how thrilled I was that much of "Zuulaman" was from his POV! Haven't quite picked a fave scene yet, but I figure it's a toss out a few: Daemon & Lucivar drunk out of their minds, Daemon & Saetan meeting at Cassandra's Altar for the first time, and anything with Andulvar and Saetan.

          Robyn

          momof2nastyboys@... wrote:
          Well then welcome back Robyn, and congratulations on the little one. Mine are both in school for a full day this year, so I am a happy camper! lol BJ (sahm to Tyler 9, and Jacob 6)