Re: [ShadowRealms] Question for Anne about publishing (OT)

    Message 1 of 104 , Aug 30, 2006
      In a message dated 8/28/2006 4:04:48 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      rose.wink@... writes:

      I just wanted to add to this that another of my favorite authors, Piers
      Anthony has links to some non-traditional publishers that work with
      first-time authors,

      This is a good point. There are some professional publishers that are
      smaller and may be more open to new work. Meisha Merlin comes to mind, but I don't
      know what their submission policy is. It is another avenue to check out.

      Anne, the Book Mom

      Message 104 of 104 , Oct 22, 2007
        The anthology came out in 2000, so I must have written the story late '98 or
        in '99. Pretty much the same time I was writing Queen of the Darkness.

        Anne

        In a message dated 10/22/2007 12:27:27 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
        char0218@... writes:

        When did you write that story?