the Muse and me

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 11, 2006
      It's that time of year when I retreat from the world as much as possible to
      spend some solitary time with the Muse and the current story. So I'll be off
      the list for a while.

      This year's entertainment to fill the creative well? Stephanie Plum novels
      and the first season of The X Files. :)

    • RoseOfMalice@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 11, 2006
        In a message dated 8/11/2006 2:43:43 PM Central Standard Time,
        Kaeleer@... writes:
        >>and the first season of The X Files. :)
        ::shiver:: The first episode I ever watched was "Firestarter". Scared me so
        bad I never watched another episode without the lights on! Have fun, Anne! I
        hope the Muse makes good popcorn!

        ~Ariel