Re: [ShadowRealms] Reading?

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 9, 2006
      <<seems like all the book forums Im on have been raving about Lies for the
      last few months!>>

      I shudder to think of *all* the book lists you're on, Josh <g>. Will you
      please send
      to me, OFFLIST, the book lists you're on?

      <<Doesnt have as much magic as i like, but other than that its very good.>>

      I look forward to getting it..thx!

      Btw, anything else coming out that you think looks good??

      Kandra

    • momof2nastyboys@verizon.net
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 10, 2006
        I really don't have much time either, Raven, but I grab a few minutes here and there, especially after everyone has gone to bed. I have 2 young boys, and dh (another kid), and my youngest has high functioning autism, so you have to watch every move he makes. School will be starting at the end of August, so I can read more then. BJ
        I wish I could read, but due to having a young baby and a disabled
        husband and I'm grounded (my choice) I can't read anything.
        Raven