Re: [ShadowRealms] RE: writer

  • Cubby
    Message 1 of 9 , May 31, 2006
      haven't read any of Armstrong's books.

      i want to join Harrison's group but will have to wait awhile. lately i have trouble keeping up with the groups i have now. the chronic fatigue and fibro just kick's my tail and then having to take care of the 4 granbrats while my daughter works doesn't help.

      i am so far behind in my reading that it is not funny. Dee

      YAHOO/AIM/AOL dragonscub1a ICQ 291581762 MSN drgnscub1@...

      "I can not create life... but I can breath on the remaining embers...Can simply BE...".

      Save the earth. It's the only planet with chocolate.

      EXERCISE is a DIRTY work. Everytime I HEAR it I Wash my mouth out with CHOCOLATE.