Book News: BJT follower

  • Andrea delosReyes
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 22 6:50 PM
      Anne-

      You do the most amazing work. I hope you write quick 'cause I'm salivating.
      I don't want to influence whatever book you end up working on but I wonder
      if anyone's thought of a new baby? Maybe Surreal, possibly Jaenelle? I miss
      seeing all the coven together though. I don't want to know...LOL. I'm one of
      those people who can't listen to commercials of a movie I really wanna see,
      I don't wanna know until I'm sitting there, being exposed to a new
      movie/book in your case. Just...write those stories of worlds I can only see
      when I'm reading them and wishing I could actually visit. :-P.

      Andrea--
      P.S. Please write fast....~whimper whimper~when's Belladonna coming out
      again???

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 23 12:55 PM
        In a message dated 4/22/2006 9:51:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
        joiebunny23@... writes:

        > when's Belladonna coming out
        > again???

        March 2007. :)