Re: [ShadowRealms] Sebastian

    Message 1 of 29 , Apr 7, 2006
      In a message dated 4/7/2006 8:38:27 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
      ehack301@... writes:

      > I too must add my accolades for Sebastian. I am already bemoaning the fact
      > that it is only going to be two books long.

      I'm glad readers are finding this story world as interesting as I do. :)

      Message 2 of 29 , May 19 5:36 AM
        The German edition of *Sebastian* is now available.

        Message 3 of 29 , Sep 21, 2007
          I just got Sebastian at the beginning of this week. I just had to say how
          much i am loving the way it is written and told. The characters are so great
          and greatly written. Have to tell you Anne, can't find an author out there that
          writes the way you do, or who touches me the way your characters do.
          I do have one question. At the beginning of some chapters there are
          little blobs, little extras and i was wondering since they have where they were
          gotten if those were book in real life, or if there are suppose to be book
          from the landscape? Did you make write them if not where did you find them?
          Back to reading now...almost done and i can't wait to see how this books
          ends.
          MoriAnna

          Message 4 of 29 , Sep 22, 2007
            I wrote them as part of Ephemera's history and myths. :)

            Anne