Re: next book

  • Heidi
    Message 1 of 52 , Apr 1 12:37 AM
      > Anyone interested? ::evil grin::
      >
      > Anne

      Uuummm, let me think...... NO???? who would say No, they would have
      to be down right crazy. Seeings as how you have been in my life since
      the day that Daughter hit the shelves I would have to say H**L YEAH!!!
      Sorry if that was inappropriate. Another thing I would like to know,
      Sebastian(sp?) kicked butt, I loved it, read it 3 times already,
      giving it a break before I read again. The next/last is supposed to
      be Belladonna right? Do you have an estimate on when that is going to
      be hitting us? Or have I missed it somewhere. I'm really excited for
      it because I greatly enjoyed the first. So looking forward to getting
      the rest of the wonderful tale. Once again I have fallen in love with
      your book. You never let me down or dissappoing me. Even though it
      is 3 am and I can't spell. Love ya Anne, keep up the great work.

      Heidi

      P.S. sorry it is so long
    • DaecivarSadiYasl@aol.com
      Message 52 of 52 , Apr 19 8:09 AM
        If you ever have any that are not taken, please share on your web site. We all love your realms and work. ^^