Re: [ShadowRealms] Surreal story

  • Gentlewolf3389@Aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 31, 2006
      "By the Time the Witchblood Blooms" what story is this and at the end of
      which book?

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1 3:35 AM
        In a message dated 3/31/2006 11:49:45 PM Eastern Standard Time,
        Gentlewolf3389@... writes:

        > "By the Time the Witchblood Blooms" what story is this and at the end of
        > which book?

        "Witchblood" was the first Surreal short story I wrote and is now out of
        print. It will be included in the new Black Jewels book I'll be writing this year.

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 9 8:31 PM
          BJ wrote:

          <<Oh geez don't tell me that I gave that book away! Aaaarghhh!>>

          You *gave* Treachery and Treason away?? Oh my! ;)

          K.