hooray for libraries!

  • Soli J
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 4, 2006
      It turns out my town's public library already has a copy of Sebastian on the shelves, so of course I had to request it while waiting for my own to ship.

      Yay!

      Soli

      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 4, 2006
        In a message dated 2/4/2006 12:21:51 PM Eastern Standard Time,
        dominofallout7@... writes:

        > It turns out my town's public library already has a copy of Sebastian on
        > the shelves, so of course I had to request it while waiting for my own to ship.

        It's good to hear that it's in the libraries. That means more readers to meet
        the new boy. :)

      • Soli J
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 4, 2006
          > It's good to hear that it's in the libraries. That means more readers to meet
          > the new boy. :)
          >
          > Anne

          And in further checking, the only other book they have of yours is House of Gaian. Methinks I will be talking to the libraries soon and/or picking up items for donating.

          Hopefully I'll have my book on Monday. ^_^

          Soli

          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 5, 2006
            In a message dated 2/5/2006 9:02:01 AM Eastern Standard Time,
            nmverhaaf@... writes:

            > Couldn't believe it when I saw that there are so many people reading Anne's
            > books in such a small town !!!
            > Really cool :-)

            Yes, that is cool.

          • MTNMan
            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 5, 2006
              Hiya O' Great Author :)

              any idea when Clarkes World will have the signed copies of Sebastian ready to go?

              Josh
              Malazan World Yahoo Group
              http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MalazanWorld/
              There is a slight flaw in my character

              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 5, 2006
                In a message dated 2/5/2006 1:21:27 PM Eastern Standard Time,
                werewolfv2@... writes:

                > any idea when Clarkes World will have the signed copies of Sebastian ready
                > to go?

                I don't know. I haven't received the boxes of books yet, although they should
                be on the way. So it may be a couple of weeks yet, taking into account how
                many times the books need to ship, before you'll get your copy.

              • MTNMan

                  Message 8 of 9 , Feb 19, 2006
                    In a message dated 2/18/2006 11:05:40 PM Eastern Standard Time,
                    werewolfv2@... writes:

                    > Hi Anne, just wondering if the books got to you yet!

                    They arrived, and some of them have gone back to the bookstore. The last
                    shipment of books will go to Clarkesworld on Tuesday. Hopefully they've started
                    receiving the books I had already sent, so those may start shipping next week.

                  • MTNMan
                    Message 9 of 9 , Feb 19, 2006
                      Great!

                      Now I guess I just need for Neil to get The Bonehunters in stock and my next boc'o'books should be on its way. :)