attention German readers

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2006
      An interview with me and a review of Sebastian are in the February issue of
      LoveLetter, Germany's romance magazine (www.loveletter-magazin.de). Anne

    • momof2nastyboys@verizon.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2006
        LOl! I actually went to that site, thinking maybe there would be an English version. Duh! I can't read German. Where are my brain cells? BJ

        >An interview with me and a review of Sebastian are in the February issue of
        >LoveLetter, Germany's romance magazine (www.loveletter-magazin.de). Anne
      • Raven
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 3, 2006

          > LOl! I actually went to that site, thinking maybe there would be an
          > English version. Duh! I can't read German. Where are my brain cells? BJ

          I'm so glad that I'm not the only one that did that!! ^_^;

          Raven