Re: good job!

  • bj hunter
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 1, 2006
      There are some huge names on that list! Congrats Anne! BJ

      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 1, 2006

        << There are some huge names on that list! Congrats Anne! >>

        Thanks, BJ. It is a pretty impressive list. And thank you, Josh, for bringing
        the list to our attention.

        Anne
      • MTNMan
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 1, 2006
          ahhem...

          I want hardcovers!!

          /sobs to self

          Kaeleer@... wrote:

          Thanks, BJ. It is a pretty impressive list. And thank you, Josh, for bringing
          the list to our attention.

          Anne

          Josh
          Malazan World Yahoo Group
          http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MalazanWorld/
          There is a slight flaw in my character

          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 2, 2006
            In a message dated 1/2/2006 12:47:24 AM Eastern Standard Time,
            werewolfv2@... writes:

            > I want hardcovers!!

            Sebastian. In five weeks. Hardcover.

            Anne, ducking back to writing the story that's due

          • Kim Vaz
            Message 5 of 11 , Jan 2, 2006
              Welcome Back Kendra!
              --