good job!

  • MTNMan
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 31, 2005
      Anne made it to #8 in the list of Clarkes World books best sellers for the year

      www.clarkesworldbooks.com

      Clarkesworld Books Bestsellers for 2005
      Books
      1 - Night of Knives by Ian Cameron Esslemont (Signed Limited Edition Hardcover)
      2 - Anansi Boys by Neil Gaiman (Signed Hardcover)
      3 - Thud! by Terry Pratchett (Signed Hardcover)
      4 - The Devil Delivered by Steven Erikson (Signed Limited Edition Paperback)
      5 - Blood Follows by Steven Erikson (Paperback)
      6 - The Healthy Dead by Steven Erikson (Signed Limited Edition Paperback)
      7 - Earthworm Gods by Brian Keene (Signed Limited Edition Hardcover)
      8 - Dreams Made Flesh by Anne Bishop (Signed Trade Paperback)
      9 - Terminal by Brian Keene (Signed Limited Edition Hardcover)
      10 - Shadow Twin by George R. R. Martin, Gardner Dozois and Daniel Abraham (Signed Paperback)

      Josh
      Malazan World Yahoo Group
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MalazanWorld/
      There is a slight flaw in my character

    • bj hunter
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 1, 2006
        There are some huge names on that list! Congrats Anne! BJ

        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 1, 2006

          << There are some huge names on that list! Congrats Anne! >>

          Thanks, BJ. It is a pretty impressive list. And thank you, Josh, for bringing
          the list to our attention.

          Anne
        • MTNMan

            Message 5 of 11 , Jan 2, 2006
              In a message dated 1/2/2006 12:47:24 AM Eastern Standard Time,
              werewolfv2@... writes:

              > I want hardcovers!!

              Sebastian. In five weeks. Hardcover.

              Anne, ducking back to writing the story that's due

            • Kim Vaz
              Message 6 of 11 , Jan 2, 2006
                Welcome Back Kendra!
                --