Re: Re: [ShadowRealms] SFBC

  • momof2nastyboys@verizon.net
    Message 1 of 35 , Dec 6, 2005
      I noticed several of those. I will have to choose at least one in my intro offer. BJ

      >pay attention to the 3-in-1 volumes.
      >I picked up Jim Butcher's first 3 Harry Dresden novels as a 3-in-1 for less
      >than the 3 paperbacks would have cost. And I know the Laurel Hamilton books and
      >Charlaine Harris books have been listed in 3-in-1 volumes as well.
      >Anne
    • Brandon Dardeb
      Message 35 of 35 , Dec 12, 2005
        kudos to Mr. Wilde on that comment.

        Cenire Ikua <darksea133@...> wrote:
        I must admit that Morghann was my absolute favorite...her and Karla...sad
        tho that they didnt have as big of a roll...i did name my kittin Surreal in
        hopes that she would turn out as fabulous as the character...but sadly my
        kittin turned out to be more like Sadi...even tho she is a girl...go
        figure...strange cats in my family...well those are my favorites...tho they
        are all wonderful and fill my day dreaming mind with fabulous conversations
        when im bored to death in my math class

        There is no such thing as a moral or an immoral book. Books are well
        written, or badly written. That is all.-Oscar Wilde