Re: [ShadowRealms] New member intro

  • Soli J
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2005
      > Ariel,
      >
      > The Inheriter is sitting on my bookshelf, waiting to be read.
      >
      > Was there something particular about Ghost Light that you didn't like? I'm
      > almost halfway through, and I think it's wonderful. It, too, is a departure
      > from her historical works, and leans toward the paranormal. Apparently,
      > there are 3 books that follow it.

      The Inheritor also ties in with that "universe" MZB created. Dark Satanic, Witch Hill, and one other (I don't want to say which because it could be a spoiler for Heartlight) are also part of it. Heartlight is the one that ties in all the non 'light books.

      Soli

      The only myth that is going to be worth thinking about in the immediate future is one that is talking about the planet--not the city, not these people, but the planet and everybody on it. That's my main thought for what the future myth is going to be.
      -Joseph Campbell