Re: [ShadowRealms] book news

  • mtnman
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 16, 2005
      that is good, nice to see Jewels getting out to others,

      Josh
      Bob's Creek

      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 17, 2005
        Finally got my book. I ordered it back in July and when i finally emailed them the middle of October they had had to redo their computer and had lost my order. So they had to redo my order and i finally got my books this week and immediately sat down to read it. I loved it but it only gives me more questions that i want answered about the characters. Dee

        YAHOO/AIM/AOL dragonscub1a ICQ 291581762 MSN drgnscub1@...

        "I can not create life... but I can breath on the remaining embers...Can simply BE...".
        Save the earth. It's the only planet with chocolate.

        EXERCISE is a DIRTY work. Everytime I HEAR it I Wash my mouth out with CHOCOLATE.

        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 18, 2005
          Wow, that is a long time to wait for any book! You must have excellent patience! BJ

          >Finally got my book. I ordered it back in July and when i finally emailed them the middle of October they had had to redo their computer and had lost my order.
          > Dee
        • MTNMan
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 20 10:52 AM
            most of the way through this book. have to say I have been enjoying it allot. good job Anne

            Josh
            Malazan World Yahoo Group
            http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MalazanWorld/
            There is a slight flaw in my character

            Message 5 of 8 , May 4, 2010
              Daughter of the Blood will be published in Russian!

            • Jacqueline Richtback
              Message 6 of 8 , May 4, 2010
                WOOT congrats

                Daughter of the Blood will be published in Russian!