[ShadowRealms] German update

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 10, 2005
      Looks like the 2nd Black Jewels book has come out in Germany. :)

    • mtnman
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 10, 2005
        thankfully I'm not in Germany and was able to read that book some time ago
        :)

        Josh
        Bob's Creek

          > Looks like the 2nd Black Jewels book has come out in Germany. :)

          > ShadowRealms, discussion of great fantasy!
          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • mtnman
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 10, 2005
            Libraries.. what fun :)

            Of course its a bit scary for me, I live in the middle of nowhere. I was
            volunteering at the library awhile back when they were remodeling a new
            building to move into, and in return for my time they let me take the 3
            boxes of Fantasy books that they had home to read. The down side was that
            out of all those books only about 7 were worth reading!

            Josh
            Bob's Creek

            > actually i just ... and i do mean just... finished this book and am now
            waiting impatiently for the 3rd book to come from my local library... am
            having a wonderful time with the whole series...after listening to my
            screams and groans and laughter from the other room my children just shook
            their heads...but they didn't interrupt..(wasn't theat soooo nice of
            them!?!)
            > so to make it up to them i am making cookies for tomorrow...
            > renee'
            >

            > mtnman <mountainman@...> wrote:
            > thankfully I'm not in Germany and was able to read that book some time ago
            > :)
            >
            > Josh
            > Bob's Creek

          • renee leach
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 11, 2005
              oh wow sorry ... i know the feeling, used to work for barnes and noble and the same thing used to happen when they still allowed the employees to take home the return (no cover) books....still the library is the best place for me.. and living in nyc where there is one every few blocks... just a dream... (smile)
              would it be wrong of me to admit that i live in an area that has barnes and noble at one end and borders on the other? even if i only use them to figure out what i can get from the library?
              nah i didn't think so...
              smiles
              renee'