[X Posted] Forthcoming Book Releases

  • Zhye Goatt
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2005
      I have books listed up until June 2006. April, May, and June release dates
      may change of course since they are so far away. I wanted to list a few more
      books, but Amazon didn't have them added yet. A few of these are:
      "Thunderbird Falls" by C.E. Murphy (May 2006), "Widdershins" by Charles de
      Lint (May 2006), and "The Ghosts of Blood and Innocence" by Storm
      Constantine (June 2006). I think I covered most of the big releases so let
      me know. ZhyeGoatt Listmania! Fantasy & Supernatural in
      2006<http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/listmania/list-browse/-/1RK2UB7LA0Z5T/ref=cm_aya_av.lm_more/103-5576946-1576665>