Re: [ShadowRealms] New members

  • Gentlewolf3389@Aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 31, 2005
      I found the books on the shelves. And I picked up Queen first and read to
      page 141 before I realized that it was the third book. And when I found Dreams
      online I was so happy cause the ending in Queen was very disappointing. The
      Warlord Prince of Ebon Rhi was the best story though. I have read it so many
      times.

      Mori