update

    Message 1 of 104 , Oct 10, 2005
      The cover for the mass market edition of Dreams Made Flesh (coming out
      February 2006) is now up on my website, accessed from the Books page.

      This week I'll be proofing the galleys (the typeset pages) of Sebastian, so
      it's one step closer to reaching the bookstores. :)

      Anne

      www.annebishop.com

      Message 104 of 104 , Oct 22, 2007
        The anthology came out in 2000, so I must have written the story late '98 or
        in '99. Pretty much the same time I was writing Queen of the Darkness.

        Anne

        In a message dated 10/22/2007 12:27:27 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
        char0218@... writes:

        When did you write that story?