Re: [ShadowRealms] Andulvar

  • Brandon Dardeb
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 1, 2005
      What is the charmed sphere about? I've never heard of it...

    • Maggie Errea
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 1, 2005
        Hi, Charmed Sphere is a good book (not as good as Annes', oh well:)) i
        didn't think the characters were that well developed but the story was good
        and the overall world concept is fun/interesting. i am reading it again, so
        it made it over that step. the second book is out in larger paper back now,
        i will pick it up. so-good but not great...

        Maggie

        From: ja'von mccreary <tyflyygirl@...>
        To: ShadowRealms@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: Re: [ShadowRealms] Andulvar
        Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 19:44:54 -0700 (PDT)

        It would be nice to know more about him, but he is not
        my favorite. I love Surreal and Daemon. Those are my
        favorite characters. Maybe anne can write another book
        that can give us a little more insight into Saeten and
        Andulvar's friendship. also has anyone read this book
        called Charmed Sphere? Tell me about it if anyone
        knows anything.

        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 2, 2005
          mind letting me know the Author's name?

        • Maggie Hults
          Message 4 of 11 , Sep 2, 2005
            Her name is Catherine Asaro
            Message 5 of 11 , Sep 2, 2005
              I haven't read the book but I've seen it and I know the artist who did the cover art, her name is Stephanie Pui Mun Law or something to that effect she has a website gallery called www.shadowscapes.com .
              Heres the expert on "Charmed Sphere":
              Once Chime had been the most promising mage in the land, feted and celebrated for her potential and future role in the kingdom. The Iris, he young competitor, made a stunning leap in skill and turned Chime's world upside down.

              Now no longer the most powerful, no longer promised to a prince -- and still unable to harness her magic properly -- Chime was set adrift. As was the new king's cousin -- and former heir -- Lord Muller. Yet when the neighboring kingdom threatened war, Muller and Chime were tasked with uncovering the plot. Both were flawed, yet unwilling to accept a lesser destiny than they had once known. Could this quest be the opportunity for redemption -- or would it lead them to their deaths?

              "Maggie Hults" <ladykhorn@...> wrote:

              >Her name is Catherine Asaro

              Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

              Netscape. Just the Net You Need.