Re: [ShadowRealms]HP*Spoilers* A quick question for all the bookaholics out there......

  • ja'von mccreary
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 3 2:54 PM
      I understand why you might be pissed off about the way
      she treated the minority characters but you also have
      to remember that it isn't about them. And you have to
      look at it from the hight school perspective too. I
      mean in the books its all about Harry Ron and Hermione
      and who they surround themselves with. Like I wrote
      before the Harry/ Ginny thing was classic it was bound
      to happen. The Tomks and Lupin I don't know but anyway
      in high school were you concerned about the way any of
      the other guys looked at you when you were in presence
      of your crush and didn't you act just a little
      foolish to get their attention. Also if you look at it
      we don't know much about the other minority characters
      and I would love to see Dean with someone who actually
      cares about just Dean. He deserves it.And Harry
      deserved someone who would watch out for him and
      understand that person couldn't be any better than
      Ron's sister. As far as Cho goes I mean if Harry
      wasn't smart enough to hang on to her and recognize
      the signs then doesn' she deserve someone better.

      Yahoo! Mail for Mobile
      http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail