Re: [ShadowRealms] Dragon Prince

  • Lucien Ward
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 12, 2005
      Let us know how you like it as it goes on. Sounds
      interesting.

      And I do like dragons. :)

      Luke

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • momof2nastyboys@verizon.net
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 12, 2005
        It was about a different series, but I can't remember which one, the series she hasn't finished I think. BJ

        >I havnt read those particular books by her, so if it was me it was
        >about a different series ;p Let me know how you like it though,
        >Tay
      • barikat1993
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 13, 2005
          Dragon Prince is the first of two trilogies by Melanie Rawn and they
          are excellent!! She does love to make you love characters and then
          kill them off but they are too good to miss!
          First Trilogy:
          Dragon Prince
          The Star Scroll
          Sunrunner's Fire

          Second Trilogy:
          Stronghold
          Dragon's Token
          Skybowl

          I highly recommend these. Also someone mentioned George R.R. Martin
          who is also amazing. His Fire and Ice series is awesome.
          Especially if you love long books. The fourth of the series will be
          out in November just in time for my birthday!!
          Fire and Ice series
          A Game of Thrones
          A Clash of Kings
          Storm of Swords