A new campaign

  • luke00359
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2005
      Hi People,

      This started on another list, but we're trying to get Amazon.com to
      stock a book that is getting very popular in the UK. The book is
      available on every Amazon site in the world except the USA! So if you
      have an amazon.com account, please send them a note as detailed below.
      You don't have to buy the book to help the rest of us gain access to
      it without overseas postage!

      It's a great book though, highly recommended.

      Thanks,

      Luke

      http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/hmd/hmd-no.html/102-8432753-5405707?nodeId=518316

      http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/1905336004/qid%3D1120191798/202-6946388-7228622