Re: [ShadowRealms] Kindred stories

  • Diora
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 14, 2005
      I would like to read more about the big cat and small dog that live
      > with Jaenelle can't remember there name
      Kaelas and Ladvarian ;p
    • Loki Coyote
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 12, 2005
        Have you read the new Anne Black Jewels book "Dreams Made Flesh" ??
        I only got it a few days ago but I devoured it in a few hours. It
        has 3 novellas, one about Lucivar and Marian, one about Saetan's
        past and one post Queen about Daemon and Janelle. Totally compelling
        reading for Black Jewels lovers.

        --- In ShadowRealms@yahoogroups.com, RoseOfMalice@a... wrote:
        > In a message dated 6/12/2005 5:50:58 AM Central Standard Time,
        > dkusnetzky@i... writes:
        >
        > >I, on the other
        > >hand, would love many more stories about the Kindred.
        >
        > I would also like to read more stories about the Kindred. The
        glimpses we
        > got to see in Heir and Queen were so fascinating for me. The
        creativity that is
        > needed to step outside of the realm of sentient two-legged beings
        with a
        > larynx and opposable thumbs and write about characters
        communicating without
        > either is mind-boggling to me. I find it hard enough to be
        realistic when I'm
        > role-playing my centaur character (*not* Centauran) and she at
        least has a human
        > half!
        >
        > And of course, more stories about Saetan, his past, his present,
        his future,
        > are always eagerly anticipated in my house. ::silly grin::
        >
        > ~Ariel

      • Loki Coyote
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 12, 2005