1st circle

  • mistressvanilla1
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2005
      Question here if Jaenelle,Karla,Gabrielle are Queens/Black
      Widows/Healers the only ones in the realms with a triple power gift
      does that make them stronger than most we know Karla's jewel is the
      gray and we know Jaenelle's jewel is twilight dawn but does any one
      know what Gabrielle's jewel is and Anne made a point on these three as
      a power triangle we could see up coming books about them