new books

  • tyflyygirl
    Message 1 of 18 , May 31, 2005
      I've recently read the new Katie McCallister book Fire Me Up. It was
      hilarious as usual,but I think that my earlier assesment of Drake was
      right. I don't think he is good for Aisling. He likes to play too many
      games and then she looks crazy. I also read Black Rose by Nora
      Roberts. It made a very good sequel. Tell me what you think.

      End before time runs out
      Start before time begins
      All is revealed when life
      seems truly open